Today we went for a drive adventure. The rules were;
At major intersections or traffic lights
1. If the street name of the road you are travelling on has an EVEN number of letters turn LEFT
2. If the street name of the road you are travelling on has an ODD number of letters turn RIGHT
3. If you don't know the name of the street proceed straight ahead if possible until the next intersection or lights and then use rule 4 if 1 or 2 don't apply.
4. If in doubt, multiple rules apply or you are in an endless circle then turn the opposite direction to the last turn.
5. Don't use a street map until you have completed the adventure.
Look at the map to see where we ended up going.